With its multicultural team of Chinese, Italian and European lawyers, tax advisors and certified public accountants, A4 provides a 360° service to its clients in order to help them to achieve their goal in M&A operations.
The deep understanding of International, Chinese, Italian and European legal and tax landscapes allows A4 to provide one stop services and best solutions for international Mergers and Acquisitions within different systems.
In this area it can go through every stage of a Merge and Acquisition deal, from preliminary issues to post-merger:
• Due diligence report and structuring;
• Negotiation and preparation of deal documents;
• Post-transaction transition;
• Post-merger integration and services;
• Completion of PRC governmental approval;
• Assisting with relevant statutory procedures and formalities;
• IP Portfolio protection and consultancy.
A4 can also handle, in addition to tax issues, any regulatory and public authorization matters and the most complex inter-state compliance matters, including extra-territorial application of foreign laws.
A4 provides advice on the acquisition and sale of shares, companies or branches, as well as on the establishment of joint ventures.